We're really glad that you are checking this page out. Here you will learn about the upcoming events of New River Church and how you can register. Remember, you can ALWAYS invite a friend to join you. We LOVE guests!
EVERY first Saturday of the month, the men of New River gather at 7am for their monthly Men's Breakfast here at New River. This is a great time of fellowship. Invite a friend!
Twice a year we set aside 21 days to focus in prayer. From June 1-21 is our next 21 DAYS. This time our focus will be "Ask for Access". In Psalm 2 God says, "Ask of Me and I will give the nations as your inheritance." We'll ask God for access to new areas of ministry. Just imagine the opportunities that God will open up for us as we pray!
Our Grow Zone Sunday is the day we celebrate our children! The children have been preparing a special presentation. Join us for this special time!
Every weekend in August we will be doing back to back community events in Manchester. Text "New River Fest" to 31996 to stay in the loop!
- Saturday, August 4 is Family Pool Day @ Salters Pool, 1 pm - 4 pm. Come swim courtesy of New River Church!
- Saturday, August 11 is Night at the Park. Come visit us at Charter Oak Park from 4 pm - 7 pm to enjoy inflatables, games craft stations, and snacks!
- August 17 - 19 is Polar Blast VBS at New River Church. This event is for children entering pre K - 6th grade.
- Friday, August 17 from 5:30 pm - 8 pm.
- Saturday & Sunday from 9:30am - Noon.
- Saturday, August 25 is Back to School Welcome at New River Church from 10 am - 12:30pm. We will have lunch. School supplies will be available for those in need.